We’re excited to announce the next version of Planet M.U.L.E. II!
After listening to your feedback, we have taken some steps towards what we believe is the right direction for this sequel.
This has changed in version 0.90.1:
- Revert to new 2D auction – actual auction mechanics are 100% the same as in the 3D auction
- 3 development phases instead of two. Player 5 always plays on their own.
- Highlight which players are about to start/are taking their turn
- Redesign of matchmaking screen
- Show visual countdown before land-grant phase
- Players are warned of reverse order due to MULE shortages
- Summary/pub phase is speeded up
- River flows only in production phase
- Misc fixes to graphics
As always, we love to get your feedback, so please head over to the Planet M.U.L.E. II Play Page and check it out!
The game is still in beta and we’re working on squashing bugs, reducing initialization time, and making the game as stable as possible.
Please help us by reporting anything strange that happens in our bug forum.
Have fun, and thanks for playing!